Friday, September 1, 2006

the unavoidable, long-expected 'oops'

It seems I have offended people in the yits community. Somehow, no matter how hard I try to get people to like me or accept me or however you want to word it, my attempts at people-pleasing are never 100%. It seems that I manage to do pretty well in most people's books, but there's always someone that's unhappy with me.The problem with being a people-pleaser is that you set yourself up for an inevitable failure. The more people you try to please, the smaller your chances of succeeding. Sometimes I hate being a people-pleaser. Sometimes I just wanna be myself and say "take it or leave it..." - but that's not really in my nature.I've been trying lately to figure myself out, and it's quite a conundrum. It's not that easy to work out who you are. Wish me luck folks. And of course, please fogive me for I am, just like all of you, imperfect, fallen, blemished, and... human. I am truly sorry, to those whom I have offended. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me.